Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Dog Story...


Here are our Dogs... Abby is our 8 year old chocolate lab. We have had her since we first got married. She is my buddy and usually doesn't leave my side if she is in the house. We originally got her when Kyle traveled so much with ITI so she could keep me company.



This is Jada, she is our 7 month old yellow lab. We got her for the girls for Christmas from Kyle and I. Kayleigh had a huge fear of dogs so we were attempting to help "solve" this. Which that part worked, however she is a terror.. she chews through everything.. to many things to list what she has destroyed... It is a shame she is such a cute puppy... It would make it easier to not like her much... HA!
So here is my dog story... I was doing Madelyn's hair before leaving the house and I could hear the dogs fighting out on the deck. I asked Kayleigh to go and yell at them out of the window to tell them to stop and this is what I hear... I hear her stomp across our floor in our bedroom out to the living room and to the window.. Then she proceeds to say "Dogs, I am getting really sick and tired of this.. please stop!" they fight some more.. "Dogs, I am telling you.. stop now, I am tired of this.. just quit it!" then we hear a ' UGHHH!!" as she is walking away.. as if she is so irritated with them. I was still in the bathroom finishing Madelyn's hair and was rolling laughing hearing all of this.. such a corker Kayleigh is.

No comments:

Post a Comment