Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't stick your finger up your nose!!

So I bring the girls home today and they are trying to decide what to do. I remarked that they could go and "pick their noses". So as they are building a fort in the living room I hear Madelyn sing this song... " Don't stick your finger up your nose, cuz your nose knows it is not the place that it goes... you can sniffle you can sneeze but I am asking you.. PAHLEEZE, don't stick your finger up your nose! " I about snorted my drink laughing!!

Kayleigh as she is helping build the fort is singing "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit"...

These girls crack me up!! Enjoy the laughs! we are sure doing that!! :)

1 comment:

  1. These girls crack me up!! Enjoy the laughs!!! :)


    ___________________
    Julie
    Naton wide cash is easy and fast

    ReplyDelete