Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ahh.. Crap!

Okay so the title of this blog probably isn't the best but it fits with the story. So yesterday my mom (Grandma Silver) and my brother came down for a visit. Grandma Silver had a car accident Feb 13 and broke her ankle. She is still in her cast. Madelyn got off the bus yesterday and was surprised to find Grandma Silver and Uncle Bri there to greet her. She started questioning Grandma Silver about when she was going to drive again as she just got her new car. Uncle Bri chimed in and said something to the effect that she wasn't going to drive for a month. Grandma Silver responded by saying "Ahh.. he's a piece of crap!" WELL... in the words of my mother.. Tall stalks (of corn of course) have big ears!!
As luck would have it, (or maybe not so much luck) Kyle took the girls to school today and on the ride into town, Madelyn is explaining the events of yesterday afternoon and telling her Dad about what has happened. She gets to the part of the story of what Grandma said and states, "I'm not going to say what Grandma said Dad, but she said ah..he's a piece of starts with a c and ends with a p."
Oh my! My Kindergartner can spell too!! Well that is partially because she is doing weekly spelling test. Maybe that wasn't such a great idea!

Okay now onto Kayleigh's story.. The other night she is going through nighttime ritual and giving kisses before bed, she has this "funny" thing where she gives a pretty sloppy kiss to you and thinks it is funny. Well I decided I would do that to her and she puckered up to give me a kiss and I gave her a bad one.. :) She laughed, grabbed my face on the cheeks and pulled me toward her and said "don't give me a weak one! Give me a kiss!" Who could argue with that??

That is all I got for funny stories today... HA!! Until the next funniest moment..

1 comment:

  1. cute stories, jen! your little girls are so much fun! i'm so glad that you posted a blog...it will be a good way to hear what's going on in your lives!

    ReplyDelete