Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jungle Jam Virtue and Verse

Here is a quick video of Madelyn's Jungle Jam class saying their virtue and verse. Madelyn pretty much was the leader of the group with saying the verse and virtue. I was so proud of her and her class.. they did such a great job! These kiddos are the same ones we have in Sunday School on Sunday mornings. Kyle and I have taught this group since they were 2. We have been through potty training with most of them and also watched them get so big and learn verses like this! Just makes me want to burst my buttons.. I am so proud of all of them! I just love to see these little ones get rooted and built up in our Lord Jesus Christ and watch their faith develop and grow. Great Job Jungle Jam Pathfinder Kindergarten class! Miss Jen and Mr. Kyle are so proud of you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment